Friday, October 17, 2014

Karess Lee
Reflection Blog

  Wow as I write my last blog of the semester I realize that I have improved on my research skills and my writing skills. I feel like since I have been writing blogs it makes me express the way I feel by writing/typing it down in a better way. I have noticed that when you are analyzing articles you need to provide  where the article can be found so other can read it and analyze it themselves. What worked really well for me throughout the process was the fact that i had a topic to write about and I had to focus on certain blogs to write about. Sometimes it did have its down falls because trying to find different articles about one topic sometimes can be hard but it also helped me to learn how to search everywhere not just one place. You have to go out and find difference thinks to acknowledge yourself and that I did I learned more about my topic just from looking in other places for my research.  I ran into writer's block because I didn't want to keep repeating myself in each blog I wanted to keep it different and interesting but I caught myself repeating some of the same things in my old blogs to my new blogs. I can honestly say that making blogs every week has helped me a lot it expanded my knowledge on researching and on different strategies on how to write. I think i will create my own blog for personal things just to have somewhere to let all my emotions out.

No comments:

Post a Comment